At least 28 prisoners were executed during nine days in Iran.
Three prisoners were executed on 10 Dec 2014 in Karaj; one of them was from Afghanistan, and two of the prisoners carried out to public execution.
Two prisoners were executed in public too by gallows of the rape accusation on 10 Dec 2014 in Karaj. They were probably executed In the presence of the complainant in the police office of Karaj.
Another Afghanistan prisoner also was executed in the prison yard of Rajaee Shahr, and there is no any information of his accusation.
Seven prisoners were executed of trafficking drug in Vakilabad prison on 3 Dec 2014 in Mashhad.
11 prisoners that one of them was a woman were executed in Ghezel Hesar. They were transferred to solitary confinement a day before the execution.
The name of some prisoners who were executed:
1. Akram Husseini, 43, in Gharchak prison of Varamin.
2. Abdolsalam Barikzehi(Afghanistan citizen), Ghezel Hesar prison in Karaj.
3. Ali Golyarani , 31, he had been sent to Ghezel Hesar prison for 18 months in Karaj.
4. Mehdi Lashkari, 26, He had been sent to Ghezel Hesar prison for three years in Karaj.
5. Yosef Sakhteh, Ghezel Hesar prison in Karaj.
6. Behnam, He was been more than 30 months in prison.
7. Reza Moradkhani, 50, he had been sent to Ghezel Hesar prison for 11 years in Karaj.
During these days, three men and a woman were executed in Central prison of Urmia. Three prisoners also executed in Bandar Abbas.
Yadollah Fahimi, Mokhtar Davoodkhah and Manoochehr Rezai and Miss. Marziyeh Ostovary were executed on drug trafficking charges in Central prison of Urmia.
Executions in Bandar Abbas:
1. Aliakbar Nooraldini
2. Alireza Ghorbani
3. Hussein Shahoozehi
Source : Human Rights Activists For Democracy in Iran & Human Rights Activists News Agency
Translated: Kaveh Taheri